VP FINANCE & VP ADMINISTRATION
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
VP ADMINISTRATION: Position Description
The Vice President Administration for the McMaster Social Sciences Society is responsible for managing administrative logistics behind the MSSS, such as creating our Fall and Winter General Assemblies, running meetings along with the Internal Assistant, facilitating all applications and interviews for candidates applying to positions, and being the source of contact for assistance, questions, room bookings, etc.
Are you interested in this position? Scroll to find out how to indicate your interest in running for VP Admin!
VP FINANCE: Position Description
The Vice President Finance for the McMaster Social Sciences Society is responsible for managing all MSSS finances throughout the year. This includes the general MSSS budget, reimbursements, our annual MSSS Scholarship, as well as Program Society funds.
Are you interested in this position? Scroll to find out how to indicate your interest in running for VP Finance!
How to Indicate your Interest in Running for a Vice President Position:
1. Read through the position description of interest.
2. Email our Chief Returning Officer (CRO) indicating you are interested in running for a VP Position.
- Email: email@example.com
3. In the email, write down your:
- Full Name
- Student Number
- McMaster Email
- Program + Year
- Position of Interest
4. Begin gathering nominations by sending out the Google form! The minimum number of nominations needed to proceed is 15!
Interested in nominating someone for a Vice President position Follow these steps:
1. Make sure that the individual you would like to nominate has indicated their interest to the MSSS CRO.
Note: You cannot nominate yourself for a VP Position.